iReporter

'Tis the season to book your holiday travel plans! For those that want to take a Texas road trip for a magical getaway can pack up their sleigh and head to the...
“Jasmine” by Janak Narayan This and others Displaying at Giddens Gallery of Fine Art Framed 25.5 x 31.5" Acrylic on canvas "My friend sent an image of her first...
WestEdge Design Fair , a three-day event showcasing exceptional modern design in an environment designed to engage, entertain, and inspire, has announced its...
“Among the Flowers” by Julie Blythe On Cradled Board 24 x 36” Encaustic wax and mixed media “Nothing is more inspiring to me than to be surrounded by flowers....
ANGELIKA FILM CENTERS ARE JOINING THE NATIONAL CINEMA DAY CELEBRATION BRINGING MOVIE LOVERS TO THEATERS FOR ONLY $3 All movies, all formats, all...
“Grazing Longhorn” by Monica Cascio Sides Painted 20 x 16" Oil “Mama longhorn’s coat is absolutely gorgeous, don’t you think? I used neutral tones in this...
“Pure Energy” by Kelly Steller Hrad Framed 25.75 x 25.75" Oil "Is your energy from within like a volcano, or is your energy like the wind in your sails? What...
To kick off Hispanic Heritage Month, the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden celebrates its fifth annual Hispanic Heritage Celebration on Saturday and Sunday,...
The Magdalen House, a nonprofit organization helping women achieve sobriety and sustain recovery from alcoholism at no cost and based on 12-Step spiritual...
The World's Largest Christmas Light Maze and Village TICKETS ARE ON SALE SEPTEMBER 15! OPENS EVERYWHERE NOVEMBER 25! Enchant, the world’s largest...