iReporter

“Hide and Seek” by Jackie Railsback Framed 16 x 20" Watercolor “Goats and donkey were hiding from my camera in an old Bavarian village. I captured the shadows...
“A Feeling of Blue” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 36 x 24” Oil on Canvas “Look and listen. As you watch and listen to the waves, there comes a sense of the...
“Breaking Forth, Psalm 112:4” by Sara Joseph Gallery Wrap 36 x 24” Acrylic on Canvas “Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness;” Psalm 112:4...
“In Bloom” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap diptych 27 x 24" Encaustic “I endeavored to capture the essence of spring through the vivid colors and patterns....
“Spring Flutters” by Kelly Gowan Framed 37 x 25” Resin and Acrylic on birch wood “Spring Flutters is such a light bright airy abstract. It is done in...
"In The Morning Light" by Cherie Giddens Framed 24 x 31? Watercolor “The spring rains and storms always bring glorious skies of clouds, color and light...
THIS IS A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU! NAOMI BROTHERTON - Retirement Offering Artist Naomi Brotherton just turned 101 years old this past April....
“Elk’s Delight” by Betty Watkins Framed 27 x 21” Oil “As the season changes, so begins the elks call for a mate.” Grapevine is a great place to visit often....
“Loropetalum” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 30” Acrylic on Canvas “ Inspired by a broken branch on my Loropetalum plant.” Grapevine is a great place to...
“Loropetalum” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 30” Acrylic on Canvas “ Inspired by a broken branch on my Loropetalum plant.” Grapevine is a great place to...